Program of Theatre Directing Diploma Course is developed to give you a professional and very special education, we emphasize only on the needs of directors. How to become a professional director, how to work with actors, with composers, with set designer, with costume designers, with choreographers, with producers and with theatre staff.
This course aims to give students professional specific education, special view, knowledge and tools artistic director should have in contemporary performance making.
Program Duration: 18 months
InClass Sessions: 4 study weeks
Program Format: Online & InClass Course
Study Project: Graduation Performance
Next Intake: August 2019
Guided by a holistic understanding and practice of performance making, the program enables students to develop competent skills by teaching a variety of tools, techniques and methods of professional Theatre Directing.
- gaining access to up-to-date theoretical and practical knowledge
- theory and practice of modern professional theatre director
- studying with a combination of actual and virtual seminars
- accessibility to knowledge from all over the world
- development of own performance, which is a substantial part of the study, in line with individual interests
Semester I: Director's preparation from reading the play until first rehearsal
Semester II: Director’s preparation from the first rehearsal until the premiere
Semester III: Work on the graduation performance at assigned organization