Please see and download enclosed brief for comprehensive details
Image And Now, photo: Nick Read
Activate require PR support to - amongst other specific goals:
- Create and sustain buzz and excitement about Wayfaring and Inside Out Dorset Festival among our target audiences
- Drive attendance to and engagement in, Wayfaring and Inside Out Dorset events and with online projects
- Achieve print, broadcast and online coverage in national and local media for all projects
- Raise the profile of both projects among those working in the arts and environment fields with coverage in specialist arts and environment media where appropriate
This will include delivery of the following:
- A PR plan developed in close discussion with the project teams and partners outlining print, broadcast and online targets (national and local) and topics/ stories for pitches
- A specific plan to reach specialist arts & environment sectors and specific audience segments
- Full press campaigns
- Support in commissioning copy by a journalist which can be adapted and syndicated to local press for each event, provided alongside images of each site, sourced from project partners.
- Work with digital agency partners
The budget for the whole of this brief is £12,000 excluding VAT. The allocation to Wayfaring is £6,000 and to Inside Out Dorset £6,000.
Please contact Dom Kippin, Marketing & Communications Manager at
and cc in Kim Tilbrook, Project Manager for Lifecycles and Landscapes at
by Tuesday 7 November
expressing your interest via a short CV of relevant work and a covering letter describing how you might fit and manage the brief.
Interviews to be held in person or via Skype on 8th and 9th November.