Marketing Officer – Full-time Permanent
...able to turn your hand to all aspects of the marketing mix, the successful candidate will also work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing and other members of the Team to support the strategic development of marketing activity
This is a pivotal role within a busy marketing team so we’re looking for a dynamic and skilled person to plan, co-ordinate and implement tactical marketing and communication campaigns. Able to turn your hand to all aspects of the marketing mix, the successful candidate will also work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing and other members of the Team to support the strategic development of marketing activity.
Some of the duties to include:-
- Devise, implement, co-ordinate and monitor sales and marketing campaigns for shows, audience development initiatives and specific project in consultation with the Head of Sales & Marketing and other members of the team.
- Lead on planning and implementation for activities such as advertising, e-marketing, print as required.
- Work with the ticket office to ensure a timely information flow and clear communication of sales and marketing activity
- Effectively liaise with the programming team and other departments within the organisation to ensure that all marketing and organisational objectives are met.
- Help support the development and implementation of the Lighthouse website and e-strategy, ensuring show related content is up to date and in-line with the brand, - updating and loading website with copy, images, additional information.
- Work closely with the Marketing Officer ( Digital and Communications) to manage and grow our presence on social networks.
- Keep abreast of sales and marketing developments. Research and recommend ways forward for ongoing development
- Be responsible for managing show specific campaign budgets
- Maximise income and minimise expenditure without the loss of quality in all areas of responsibility
- Ensure the consistent use of our corporate identity in all elements of promotion for the trust
- Maintain the mailing list database
For a full information pack including details on how to apply please visit www.lighthousepoole.co.uk About Us/Jobs & Volunteering
Closing Date is Tuesday 7 April 2015