(22.5 hours per week, £20000 pro-rata)
Dorchester Arts (DA) is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team based at Dorchester Corn Exchange. The main responsibility will be to plan and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy for DA across all its areas of activity.
This three day per week post reports to the Artistic Director and the successful candidate will receive support from other staff members and from a dedicated team of volunteers.
Key attributes are:
- Demonstrable marketing experience
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of a wide range of art forms
- Impeccable organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written skills and an acute eye for design
- Ability to prioritise workload and time manage to multiple deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly when required (some evenings/weekends)
Applications must be made by 9am on Friday December 9th. Interviews will take place on Wednesday December 14th. A full job description can be obtained from www.dorchesterarts.org.uk/jobs or by calling 01305 266926 and requesting a job description by post.
Applications should be made by submission of a CV and covering letter to the Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
The Artistic Director
The Corn Exchange
High East Street
Dorchester DT1 1HF
Please mark postal application ‘Private and Confidential’