We are looking for a marketing assistant to join our busy festival office full-time for five months (March to July). The role will be to support the social media and marketing manager in the lead up to various international WOMAD festivals, with the main focus being the UK festival - 28th-31st July 2016. The office is based at Real World Studios in Box, Wiltshire.
The skills we are looking for:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A working knowledge of Wordpress CMS is desirable
- Experience of Mailchimp is desirable
- The ability to juggle (not literally!), think on your feet and stay calm under pressure!
Specific working requirements:
- Working hours are 40 hours a week but some flexibility is required.
- Some unsocial hours working required and availability to travel and work at the WOMAD Festivals if requested is essential. You will be required to work on site at the UK festival.
- We are looking for someone to start at the beginning of March.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job description.
Deadline for applications Monday 8th February at 9am.