We are a handmade accessories company based in Bournemouth currently seeking a temporary member of staff to assist in the production of a new season catalogue.
We’re looking for a creative graphic designer who preferably has experience in catalogue production and is confident with using Adobe Indesign. The ideal candidate will have strong conceptual skills and the ability to enhance old designs, and find good solutions for interpreting heavy content visually.
We’re seeking for the designer to be a real team player as they will be working in collaboration with a small creative team to create a catalogue of products.
Three days a week from 9am-5pm
Salary / Pay:
Tue, 24th October 2017
- A portfolio of work (applications will not be considered without this – please send with your CV)
- Experience and confidence in using Adobe CC (specifically Indesign CC)
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience in catalogue design and production (desirable but not essential)
- A positive and solution-finding attitude when faced with challenges
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Great attention to detail.
This is a temporary self-employed role that would suit a part-time student looking to gain experience within the design and fashion industries. There is also an opportunity to continue working with our company on future graphic design projects.
Eligible candidates must be available to work at our office in Bournemouth for three days a week from 9am-5pm. This will originally be a 4-week assignment, beginning 24.10.2017, paying an hourly rate which will be discussed upon successful application.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are available, please apply by sending your CV and portfolio to Alice Parmenter at email@example.com with a brief cover letter explaining how your skills and experience match the above requirements.