Dorchester Arts is seeking an experienced fundraiser to join their small but highly successful team based at Dorchester Corn Exchange.
Initially operating on a two days a week basis and aided by a dedicated volunteer the fundraiser will have the active support of the DA Board. The successful candidate will report to the Artistic Director.
Key attributes are
- Experience in fundraising
- Knowledge and/or experience of generating income from businesses
- Creative thinker with enthusiasm for the arts
- Confidence in and enthusiasm for communicating with people
- Strong time management and administrative skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to be self motivated and work unsupervised
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
Applications should be made by submission of a CV and covering letter to the Artistic Director, Mark Tattersall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
The Artistic Director
The Corn Exchange
Dorchester DT1 1HF
Please mark postal applications ‘Private and Confidential’
Applications must be received by 5pm on 30 May 2016. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 6 June. A full job description can be obtained by going to or by calling 01305 266926 and requesting a job description by post.