The Pauline Quirke Academy in Guildford (Based at Guildford College, Stoke Road) is looking for an Academy Manager, to support the Creative Director in the running of the Academy.
PQA is a weekend performing arts academy providing tuition for children and young people from 4-18 years. We are looking for a hardworking, creative individual with a passion for the arts to join the PQA family.
Our Academy Manager will have a range of duties including the following:
- Supporting the teachers in their delivery of our Comedy & Drama, Musical Theatre and Film & Television, and Poppets lessons.
- Managing the Academy Reception area, ensuring our students are signing in and out of the Academy safely.
- Leading Academy assemblies where applicable.
- Dealing with parent enquiries, both in person and via telephone and email during the week.
This Part Time position would require the following commitment:
- 44 Saturdays during term time 09.30 - 13.30, with a possible second Academy running from September 2016, 1.45-5.30
- Min 3 hours during the week for admin/meetings – flexible as required
This is an ideal position for performing arts practitioners who require flexible working hours and would like to supplement their income. PQA offers an attractive rate of pay (dependent on experience) and unrivalled support including full training.
Closing Date: Monday 4th April 2016