Entries are open for the 14th edition of Arte Laguna Prize, the world’s most influential competition for emerging artists and designers, which showcases and promotes creative talents. With fourteen years of history, Arte Laguna Prize gives the opportunity to join a huge network of collaborations worldwide, exhibit in the breathtaking location of the Arsenale of Venice, win cash prizes of a total amount of 40.000 euro and much more.
EXHIBITION OF THE 120 FINALIST ARTISTS: ARSENALE OF VENICE March 21st – April 13th, 2020. In addition, a selection of works will be exhibited in 2021 at MMOMA - Moscow Museum of Modern Art. The Prize is open to the following artistic disciplines: painting, sculpture and installation, photographic art, video art and short films, performance, virtual art, digital graphics, land art and urban art, art design.
- 4 cash prizes of € 10,000 each
- 1 important exhibition at the Arsenale of Venice
- 2 solo exhibitions in international Art Galleries
- 2 collaborations with Companies
- 6 Art Residencies in Italy, Russia, Spain, India, Mauritius
- 1 Prize Sustainability and Art dedicated to the Reuse of aluminium packaging
- 2 international Festivals
- publication in the official catalogue
- free visibility on Arte Laguna World
ENTRIES ARE OPEN UNTIL 27.11.2019
Follow us on social media!
To enroll to the Arte Laguna Prize:
1) create your personal account in Arte Laguna World by following this link -> https://artelaguna.world/reserved/registration.php?col=3
2) Confirm your email address
3) Follow the steps to apply
4) Enjoy all the opportunities